Our exclusive Relaxed Swaddler Exposed Toe Sack newborn baby photography prop is a simple tool to help make swaddling an easier, more relaxed experience for babies, parents, and newborn photographers.
Our Exposed Toe Relaxed Swaddler Newborn Sack has been exclusively designed to assist with keeping the baby's limbs contained during a swaddle while allowing her toes to peek through the wrap. Its cocoon shape helps keep the baby from being disturbed by her own startle reflex, while providing snuggly warmth.
Please note that no two babies are the same, some are long and lean and some are short and plump. When fitting, pay attention to the sack in the shoulder area. If it's showing to be too tight and uncomfortable on the baby, move up to the next size. You can tell which is larger by laying one on top of another; the large is 1/4 of an inch wider.
- Small >7 lbs.
- Standard 7-10 lbs.
Our Relaxed Swaddler products are known to save up to 30 minutes per newborn session! Our swaddling assistant will help you save time and eliminate unneeded frustration.
* Comes in a nude toned 2 pack: 1 small & 1 standard size
* Economical price point; less than $.50 per use when used 4x a month.
* Approved completely safe by Dr. Murphy, MD in New York.
* This product has the ability to have the feet/legs exposed during a swaddle.
Hand Wash Gentle. Lay Flat to Dry.
- Lisa Matthis Photography
- Petite Cherie Photography
- Something New Productions
- Little Love Photography